Sunday, May 29, 2011

Jason Aldean In the House...

I got to spend a lot of time with T lately and I love it. Susannah lives with us this summer and she has already taught T how to write letters and copy letters in his new little book just for this purpose. He is getting really good at performing his country music songs for himself in front of the reflective fireplace or standing on a box that used to hold toys but that he now declares is his stage. His fist is usually a microphone, although he also has a microphone, and he plays a VERY intense air guitar. Sometimes when people ask him what his name is, he says "Jason Aldean." I have been trying really hard to get him to listen to more appropriate music, but it seems you can't go back. I am still going to try! He likes country music so much that he has even gotten J into it.

J just told me that T asked him a question and J replied that he didn't know. T looked at him and said "Dad, just get your phone and look it up!"